SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Etude House Hot Style Salon Cream Hair Coloring #1 Choco Mocha Brown Review


Hi Dolls~ I'm back with Hair Coloring review. The DIY one~ Yeay! I love to dye my hair regularly, around 3-4 times a year. I prefer dye my hair at home since it's way much cheaper, easy and less damaging effect than dye my hair at salon. I've been using the Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring several times, I've tried all colors and I love the finish, but sadly my hair will look orange-ish after 2 months using that. Not only bubble hair, Etude House released the cream coloring type, but it only has 1 shade i guess, Blackish Brown. I have reviewed that product, you can read my review HERE. In the beginning of 2016, Etude House released cream type hair coloring with new formula and more shades Yeay! So, without any further do, let's get start ;).



PRODUCT INFO

Product Name            : Etude House Hot Style Salon Cream Hair Coloring
Size                              : Hair Coloring (40 g), Oxidizer (60 ml), Silky Treatment Perfume (10 ml)
Country                      : Made in Korea
Variants                      : #1 Choco Mocha Brown, #2 Vanilla Gold Brown, #3 Orange Brown, #4 Cherry Red Brown
Purpose                   :  The soft cream type of hair colorant provides shiny hair color as if hair had been dyed at a professional hair salon by expressing your desired hair color vividly with the ultra-vivid coloring technology.
Price                            : IDR 110,000 (online shop)

All Variants



This is the result based on your hair color



You will find the instruction (hangul) on the back side of the box
The instruction, caution, and ingredients in English 




INSIDE THE BOX


You will get 1. Hair coloring cream in tube, 2. Oxidizer in bottle, 3. Plastic cape to prevent your shirt stained by hair coloring, 4. Gloves, 5. Instruction, 6. Silky Perfumed Treatment in sachet, 7. Brush.


1. Wear the plastic cape and hand gloves
2. Open the No. 2 bottle (oxidizing agent) and pour all hair coloring tube No. 1 into the bottle.
3. Close the bottle and shake left to right.
4. Apply on dry hair evenly using the brush.
5. Leave it on for 20-40 minutes.
6. Wash your hair using warm water and shampoo.
7. Apply the Silky Perfumed Treatment as the conditioner.
8. Wash off with warm water.

PERFORMANCE

I choose the No. 1 Shade Choco Mocha Brown, since my hair was way to light for my liking and it's kinda orange-ish at that time, so I decided to make my hair a shade darker. Let's see how it goes~

OMG look at my dark roots and orange-ish hair color

Indoor
Outdoor
As you can see, my hair become darker. It's dark brown with slight red hint. 

How about the ammonia smell? 
It was not as strong as the bubble hair one. 


FINAL THOUGHTS


(+) Affordable
(+) Fast and easy to use, but you still need help from other people to apply this product
(+) Ammonia smell reduced~
(+) I love the silky perfumed treatment conditioner, sadly it's only 1 sachet
(+) New shades and formula <3
(+) There's English instruction


(-) Not include hair cap
(-) Still not available locally, i have to buy online
(-)  I felt itchy on my scalp, but it's gone after 10 minutes application



RATING

***/5



REPURCHASE?

Nope, i want to try another brand such as mise en scene hello bubble and aritaum wonder color.


So that's it.
Have you try this product?
What is your favorite DIY hair coloring product?
Please comment down bellow~
See you on my next post :D



7 comments :

  1. Warnanya bagus ya, awet berapa lama kira-kira?
    Jhosisnote.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiai Erzha, di aku sekitar 2-3 bulan masih bagus warnanya cuma semakin lama semakin terang ^^

      Delete
  2. kalau buat rambut tebal satu bungkus cukup ngga ya

    reflectionfflowrin.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalau menurut aku butuh 2 ya buat jaga jaga apalagi kalau panjang rambutnya. Rambutku tipis soalnya jadi 1 aja ga habis cuma habis 3/4 hehe. Thanks udah mampir Margaretha ^^

      Delete
  3. kayaknya lebih bagusan yg cream yah drpd yg bubble. jd pengen warnain rmbut lg >3<)//

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya warnanya lebih tahan lama juga sih. Tapi harus dipakein sama orang lain. Takutnya ga rata kalo pake sendiri hehe. Ayo warnain rambut lagi toriii ^^

      Delete
  4. kalo pake etude house hot style salon cream bisa dipake buat hair two tone gak yah? apa harus dibleaching dulu? soalnya aku make yang bubble itu warnanya gaseberapa nampak.

    ReplyDelete